Writing

Writing

joi, 8 noiembrie 2018

Dear human.

Dear human,

This is your natural self writing. The one you work your ass for, to buy her salmon and French cheese and good coffee and a new black dress so she would feel appreciated. The one you protect by learning and trying to be the best at everything. The one for which you exhaust your body so she wouldn't feel useless and lazy. The very one. The one who's hurting. The one they abandoned. The one that's depressed. The one that's alone. The one that no one takes care of. This is me and I am writing to say: Dear human, I see you. Just like you see me. I see you too. I see everything you do so that people would see you and be proud of you. I see all that you do for me to feel loved and protected. I see all you do for us, as one. I see how you read and you try so hard even though you feel overwhelmed most of the time. I see how you try not to let things sink in when you are outside so you don't break down and start crying. I see how you drink a glass of wine or gin, or vermouth so you can pretend it's not so bad to be completely alone when you get home. I see how you're always so brave. And so resilient. God damn you are resilient! I see how you're always thinking of ways to make yourself loved. And I see how you remind yourself not to give a fuck sometimes. I see you, human. I see all of it. And I thank you.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu